Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Women Laughing Alone with Salad

The following are stock photos that were rounded up by the lovelies at the The Hairpin that depict models laughing while alone with a salad.


You heard me.
I'm so good at tossing salad, I could do it with my eyes closed.  Instead, I will look at nothing in particular while chuckling.

Isn't this cucumber slice hilarious?


Dieting is so FUN!

I make broccoli look sexy.  Sometimes, I even serenade it.

Now, I'm all for salads; they're one of my go-to meals.  Giant pile of lettuce + oil and vinegar is the perfect lunch for a lazy, lazy lady like me.  However, I've never really encountered a baby spring mix with a sense of humor.  Am I missing something?

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! Not you, robots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...