Recent Posts

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I want to go to there

When I'm stuck at home in the US, I get overwhelming amounts of wanderlust.  So, I'll be regularly posting interesting locales that I would totally jet off to if I had the money (or the vacation time)!

To start, here's some inspiration from the fjord towns in Norway:


Bergen

Copyright © Etne kommune
Langfoss

Copyright © Region Stavanger BA
Stavanger


A lot of people would probably think this is a really awful time to be in Norway, but I think this would be a really good time to offer them monetary support with tourism.  My thoughts are with all of the grieving families there, and I hope that the stillness of these beautiful landscapes can offer them some semblance of peace.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! Not you, robots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...