Recent Posts

Friday, August 19, 2011

Planning Ahead

Normally, I buy the U of M's planner because I appreciate that all of the important dates are listed: drop deadlines, holidays, finals, etc.  However, I just looked up this year's "Gopher Guide," and it is ugly as all get out:
Gopher Guide
Why on EARTH would someone think this was cute?!

So, I'm officially on a mission to find a cute, affordable, practical planner.  I love these planners from Letts of London, but I can't for the life of me find a picture of what they look like on the inside.
Letts of London Pencils Academic Calendar A5
Letts of London Paper Clips Academic Calendar A5
Letts of London Clay Academic Calendar A5

I definitely think the first design is my favorite, but what do you think?
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! Not you, robots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...