Recent Posts

Monday, August 15, 2011

Love Songs

I just watched the french film "Les chansons d'amour."  It's a french musical drama about a love triangle that would easily convince anyone watching it that french people have no sexual orientation; they love errrrrbody!

It was dark, funny, and at times creepy.  I, of course, thought the main character was beautiful (because he's french) and talented (because he's french).  Although I found the whole premise odd, I found myself becoming quite fond of it by the end.  I like this quote from the trailer:

"Christophe Honoré's films aren't just films you like--you develop weird little crushes on them."


So true.  The movie is on Netflix Instant Play, if you're interested!
xo


1 comments:

Michelle Roemmich said...

I bought the soundtrack for us! Now I will search for other French musicals for us...

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! Not you, robots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...